Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

My day of ACHIEVEMENT

                                   !!MY DAY OF ACHIEVEMENT!!!

My day of excellence started during the holidays when everyone in my house was still sleeping and I was bored so I done all my chores in the house like doing the dishes. Clean up the sitting room, kitchen and outside. I cleaned by mowing the lawns,and picking up the rubbish. When I cleaned it up my parents were very surprised that I cleaned it up. I also cleaned up the car because the car was very messy and it smelt disgusting, so I cleaned it up and sprayed it. I was very happy with what I did. I think the work I done was outstanding and I think that I strived for excellence.


My goal was to make my family rest without shouting and growling across the room. I was trying my best to make it clean and tidy and and see my parents proud of what I done. I chose to do it because it was really disgusting and if we have visitors they might think that we are not a good family.

What I learnt from it was that I can do it without being told, without my parents telling us.Just using our own knowledge and our own mind. I also learnt that if parents don't explain how to clean the house, to do the dishes and they tell their kids to do it how can they do it because their parents didn't show them how to do it. And also the parents have to show a good example to their own children then that is embarrassing. so what I learnt was that to help my parents and to be a normal child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.