Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Fathers day letter

Tamaki Intermediate school.
80A Tripoli road
Panmure,
Auckland

Dear Mrs Baker

I am nominating my father,Pila leuta for "caught being good dad award" because my DAD is an awesome dad.

He lets me go to school games and provides lunch for me and the other family members. He is always working day and night but he is always happy to see us at home helping him.He only gets the weekends off. He helps me with my homework and helps me with my spelling and with maths.He helps me learn more things.

I think my dad should get this award because he always provides for the family and helps us when we are in need of clothes, shoes, and anything else we need.He tells us to keep strong.
He has always been there for me from when my biological father and my mum separated.He was there for me even when his family was trying to take him away from us. He still kept on  fighting and fighting until they just let go of him and got on with their life and just left us to be a happy family.

These are the reasons why my father should be awarded this award.

Yours sincerely

Jacob Fifita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.